Wednesday, May 1, 2013

These are a Few of my Favorite Things....on the Internet

It seems like I've been stumbling across are lot of interesting or halarious things on the internet lately that are just too good to keep for myself. Here's a few for your to enjoy.

Vodka made out of milk????

I haven't been to Kmart in years,but this commercial is so halarious it makes me want to rethink my shopping habits.

Watch hipsters pretend to know about complete made up bands.

Have you ever read any articles on The Onion. They are always so halarious. This one about living in NYC is an oldie but a goodie and I recently read this one about toddlers and trains that made me laugh.

This is the best idea ever for temporary tattoos!

How to have the Best Pregnancy Ever. Halarious and so true.

I'm doing the Ride for Roswell this year and I'm thinking this would be an awesome addition to my bike.

And.....that's all for today. I'll try to do this monthly.....ish as I stumble across new, fun finds online.

No comments:

Post a Comment