Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful 2013


Thankful for... A husband who is hardworking, loyal, never fails to make me laugh and has perfected the art of spooning.

Thankful for... a three year old who is silly, imaginative and always has a good story to tell.

Thankful for... a baby who is nearly always smiling, eats almost anything you put in front of her and just starting taking a few steps on her own last night.

Thankful for... an extended family that is crazy, supportive, and demands our presence at their turkey tables.

Thankful for... friends near and far. Friends that never fail to make me smile even if they are across an ocean, a state away or just a few miles up the road.

Thankful for... friends that are in town and excited to swap stories over glasses of wine and lots of laughs.

Thankful for... a job that I love

Thankful for... the house of my dreams to enjoy with my family each night.

Thankful for... great people to babysit my children and help them grow and develop in so many ways.

Thankful for...so many things. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment