Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Appearances

Me:  I am so excited we got that salsa as a regular item. The hot is delicious!
Coworker: Yeah. I actually had it with my dinner last night and it was really good.
Me: I just really wish it wasn't organic. 
Coworker: Why? Who cares?
Me: I don't believe in organic products. 
Coworker: Well, I don't specifically shop for organic but I don't have a problem buying it.
Me: You don't understand. In the circles I run in, I can't have organic products in my pantry.
Coworker: Well.....maybe just pour it in a bowl before people come over. 


Consider this my public disclaimer when you find organic salsa in my cupboard. It's delicious, not because it's organic, because the recipe is fantastic. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Jenna! I accidentally bought organic carrots one time and my mom was like, "What are these?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, it really is tough keeping up appearances! Ha. Mrs. B. - is it busted if I admitted to the purchase?

    ReplyDelete