Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10 on 10

1. Raking leaves. And having lots of fun jumping in the giant pile.
2. Tired out after a hard morning working in the yard.
3. I'm a little excited about thanksgiving. Planning my day by day hour by hour list. Aubrey helped with her own notes.
4. Love vegetables sitting on my butcher block.
5. A before dinner snack. Who can resist a roll.
6. An egg for dinner! And eating it on the countertop. Today is certainly a good day.
7. In the battle of dishes versus Jenna I am winning. To be fair, the dishes have been winning since Tuesday but I'm pretty sure they can't keep score.
8. What is a bath without a large assortment of fish.
9. Baby bump 27 weeks. Someone tell me how this thing is going to make it another 13 weeks.
10. Puzzle before grandma's this evening.

I just realized that my phone mixed up the order on these pictures and I can't figure out how to fix it. Hopefully you can match the descriptions with the pictures. Ps. What did I possibly take pictures of before Aubrey?

No comments:

Post a Comment