Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hypocrite



Me: So....you're going to be really mad at me......
Martin: ...What...
Me: Well....I can't go to Canada to look at cows with you because my passport expired. I know. I'm an idiot. I don't know what I was thinking! I can't believe I did that! I'm going to get it renewed. 
Martin: You're so mad at yourself I feel like I can't even be mad at you. But it does seem a little hypocritical in light of how much flak you gave me to actually get a passport. 
Me: I know! I can't believe I did this. 

my berating of myself continues for a good ten minutes.

Martin: Don't worry about it so much. It took my almost ten years to actually fill out the paperwork and get one. 
Me: I know, but....
Martin: What? You expect less from me than yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment