Monday, October 14, 2013

Serendipity

When you're in the midst of new love everything is amazing. Colors are brighter. Food tastes better. People are friendlier. And most importantly, almost everything is serendipitous.

Caton: Guess what? Mike and I have the same initials only backwards. Mine are CM and his are MC. Isn't that crazy?!
Me: Uh....yeah...crazy?!
Martin: God works in mysterious ways.

...

Me: Do you want some coffee?
Caton: I would love some!
Me: Do you think Mike wants coffee?
Caton: Mike LOVES coffee. We both love coffee!

...

Caton: Did I tell you that Mike loves Tim Hortons.
Mike: Well, I went there once it was good. I think Caton loves Tim Hortons. But I love it too, in solidarity.

...

Caton: That is NOT a T-Rex. Right Mike, that is not a T-Rex is it?
Mike: Solidarity......Nope. Not a T-Rex.
Me: This is not fair. I can't compete with solidarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment