Friday, May 27, 2011

Dancing Queen

I tend to take a lot of space when I'm dancing. It's really not my fault. I just move with the music. And I tend to not care what I look like. This type of dancing repertoire has led me to be known as a crazy dancer or something of the sort. When were setting up for Katie and Mike's wedding the dance floor looked a little tiny in the huge tent before it was filled with tables and people and laughter and food and music and love and all the amazingness that makes a wedding a wedding.

Erica: This dance floor doesn't look like it will be big enough. Jenna will take up the whole thing.
Me: What?! I'll be fine. I think I can contain myself to four squares.
Erica: You really think so??
Me: Yeah. Definitely four squares.


Apparently I found space to bust a move.

No comments:

Post a Comment