Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Taco Bell

I have a good friend from college who is from Mexico. Since college, though, he moved out to California, I stayed in New York and we really haven't kept in touch as well as we should. Luckily, he was at Katie and Mike's Wedding and I was able to catch up with him. Martin was also able to catch up with him and now wants to go to Mexico and tour his father's farm yesterday. Get a passport and I'll make it happen, lover.

On Saturday morning, the wedding didn't start until 4:30pm so there was a little time for idle chit chat in the morning. My parent's and Martin had driven down from NY with Aubrey that morning and when they arrived in Maryland, they stopped by the Mason farm so I could say hello to Aubrey. While they were standing and chatting with Mr. Mason, Antonio approached

Mr. Mason: There's Antonio. He probably went to Taco Bell.
Martin: Hmm. That seems a little stereotypical.

seconds later Antonio reaches us and we strike up a conversation.

...Martin: Yeah. Katie's dad said you probably went to Taco Bell for breakfast.
Antonio: pulling a burrito out of his sweatshirt pocket....Oh yes, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment