Thursday, May 5, 2011

My New Obsession

So..... I recently discovered this amazing website. It's called pinterest. Basically. It's a website full of beautiful pictures of beautiful things. And whenever you're perusing the internet and you stumble upon a picture of something you think is beautiful and want to remember you can easily pin it and there you'll find it, on your pinterest page, saved for your viewing and remembering convenience. To some most of you, this probably isn't that big of a deal. But if your like me and constantly dreaming about decorating the home you don't own this is amazing



Who doesn't love a gorgeous farm table with simple centerpieces?
via

I wish I was a kid again and could play with a map like this. I guess I'll have to settle for having a kid and playing with this map with her. 
via 

I'll just sum this kitchen up by saying I love  everything about it. A chalkboard refrigerator? Yes, please!

I have also decided that giant letters are a must in Aubrey's room

If I ever have a super cute extra room with no practical use, this is how I'm going to decorate it. Oh, and I'm going to put up a ballet bar and a giant mirror and start dancing again.
via



2 comments:

  1. I love this!! But not the colors, would have to change that part, but awesome! http://pinterest.com/pin/19724120/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, i'm obsessed with that first pic. the chandelier, the table, the room... yes, please.

    ReplyDelete