Sunday, October 24, 2010

Adjusting


For about a week and a half now, sleeping has been an absolute nightmare. By absolute nightmare, I mean I cannot sleep through the night. I wake up several times and my back is absolutely killing me. About a week ago, after 3 nights of pure torture, I decided I had better try the couch to see if I would have better luck. Fortunately, this has been a lot better, unfortunately, it has not solved all of my sleeping issues (as evidenced by the fact that I am writing this post at 1:02 AM).

Anyway, as I've mentioned before and as you can see above, Martin and I have a king-size bed. It is huge. But despite its large size, it took Martin approximately 45 minutes to find a more comfortable sleeping position after I left. And that more comfortable position involves consuming every last inch of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment