Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood


Last Sunday morning while Amanda was still sleeping, I went for a walk around her Brooklyn neighborhood and took pictures.



These old buildings are gorgeous! If I could afford to live in something like this, I might, just might contemplate living in Brooklyn.

I mean, wouldn't you love to walk up these steps everyday.


I might leave home just so I could come back.


And so I could get a view of the adorable streets.

And I would definitely be all about having one of those apartments that screams, she has a green thumb! mostly because there's really so few. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok, even I have to admit that those pictures were really neat and inviting. Just so you know coming from me that took alot for me to admit that about NYC.

    ReplyDelete