Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Conversation

*Sunday Night at Our Apartment*

Martin: My back is killing me. It really hurts. I need to lay down. It hurts soooo bad.

*Monday Morning*

Martin: I slept terrible last night. My back is still killing me. I don't know what the problem. I think the only positive out of this is I can better relate to your pregnancy sleeping problems.

*Monday Afternoon Phone Conversation*

Martin: So, I think I figured out why my back was hurting me so much.
Me: Why's that?
Martin: Because, I held in a really big sneeze.
Me: Are you kidding me? That might be the most unheroic story I have ever heard.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog. Your conversations with Martin are hilarious. I especially love this one.

    Also, as I type this, I realize you might be having a baby at this very moment. So, um, good luck with that. :) & congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete