Sunday, October 17, 2010

Take Your Wife to Work Day

 On Friday, I took the day off from work. It was kind of a last minute decision, but due to the fact that I had already worked too many days in a row, I didn't need to go into work, so I decided to spend the day with my amazing husband.

 Of course, it poured all day long so I sat in the truck while Martin was loading and unloading the truck. Martin kept playing musical shirts so he could wear a dry sweatshirt.
And we were also constantly battling over the heat because whenever we were driving I was overheating and Martin was freezing. I still can't figure out why, it was at least 100 degrees in that cab. Also, after sitting for such a long period of time my feet got pretty swollen - which is my first pregnancy experience with swollen feet and one that I would like to avoid in the future.

But it was great to spend a day with my darling husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment