Friday, April 15, 2011

Checking In

So. I haven't posted in five days. This might be a record for me. I feel like a part of me has been missing. Not letting you in on every single detail of my life.



But, you see, I went to Vegas.

And I didn't take nearly enough pictures (although, in retrospect, that might be a good thing)

 I had an amazing time. I can't even begin to describe the trip. It was insane! Everything you've ever heard about Vegas.

It's probably true.



I think the trip can best be summed up in this text message I sent to a friend when I returned.


Amazing.
I danced my face off.
Drank way too many redbull vodkas.
slept like 4 hours the whole weekend
and have no idea why I'm at work today.


And then a little later in the text message conversation:


After going there I wouldn't be at all surprised if the hangover was a documentary


No comments:

Post a Comment