Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Missed Moment and a Roller

This week I had meetings out of town on Wednesday and Thursday. It also happened to be the only two days of the month that my mom was going to be out of town. So I was seriously worried about what I was going to do with Aubrey. But luckily, a friend's mom was willing to watch her - so Aubrey went out of town on a trip with me and spent the days playing with alpacas and getting smiled at while I was in meetings.

When I dropped Aubrey off the first morning I told her new babysitter,

She's pretty content to play on the floor for a while
Oh yeah, she rolls around and stuff?
Well, no. She's only rolled over when she's really angry, but she'll play on the floor anyway.

Then, when I went to pick her up that night she was laying on the floor on her belly.

Oh, she must have rolled over while I was getting the door for you. That's the third time she's done that today!

So - Aubrey is officially rolling! I of course took a video:

No comments:

Post a Comment