Monday, April 18, 2011

A List

Today is a good day for a list. Mostly just because I love lists and also because my previous inability to create a cohesive thought is continuing. I really need to snap out of this.

1. I love lists.

2. I got an old globe for $5 at an antique store a couple months ago. I love globes. I still haven't found a place to put it yet though.

3. This weather. This cold weather. It's really not working for me.Spring, I need you!

4. I really had no idea being a mom would be so much fun. But I completely treasure everything Aubrey does.

5. I made jumbaleaya on Friday night. It was amazing. I found myself making up meals just to eat more and I might have cried a little inside when it was gone.

6. My brother-in-law, Gabe took Martin and I out to lunch at the Village House in Albion on Saturday. I really like the Village House.

7. A lot of my life revolves around food.

8. I can't wait until Easter.

9. I'm still not sure what I'm doing/which family I'm spending Easter with. Hardest part about being in a relationship: spreading out holiday time.

10. Someday I'm going to avoid the whole split holiday confusion by hosting holiday's at my mythical home for both sedes of the family. I can't wait untill that day.

11. Thanks for reading, even though I've gotten extremely boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment