Monday, April 18, 2011

A Million Directions


My mind is going in a million directions tonight. I have so much to say, but nothing to talk about. Not even the pictures I uploaded have anything to do with each other. The picture above is a made entirely from live flowers. Pretty crazy, huh?


Those flowers are made from glass.


This fountain is set to music and I swear the music reflects the weather for the day. raining = mellow. sunny = upbeat. But that's just a personal theory.


That's my daughter. We're riding with her daddy across the barnyard with a new calf in the back.
Martin: Oh. great. Take a picture. No carseat and a hayhook sitting on the dash.
Me: Yep. Definitely got all that in there.

This isn't really outside. But it's quite magical.

Did you folllow all that? Not much there. But I can't seem to form a cohesive thought.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - love aubrey riding shotgun with the hay hook. true farm girl! :)

    ReplyDelete