Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day

Today is Friday.

And April Fool's Day.

I'm really into stating the obvious here, don't mind me

My brain is not working well.

I wrote a lot of evaluations today

And drank a lot of coffee

And now my brain is hyped up on overdrive and I'm sweating from the excessive amounts of coffee

Anyway. I don't really have any good April Fool's Jokes planned for this year. Actually I never do. I never really came from a family that was really big into April Fool's Jokes.

I have one joke that I might be playing on myself. But who knows. I should probably figure that out soon.
I know that was a very cryptic sentence. More on that later. Maybe next week.

Anyway, the one time I did try to play an April Fool's Joke it didn't work out very well.

You can read about that here.

Anyway.


Sorry this post kinda basically sucks.
I really need to step it up
And probably step away from the coffee.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for posting something that is interesting. or funny. or really anything that evokes any emotion at all.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment