Saturday, February 2, 2013

39 Weeks

Crazy to think that in DAYS we will have a family of four! I'm officially due exactly 7 days from now, but have no real plans of going early. I've managed to plan a pretty involved work schedule for the next week so I'm really banking on being there to finish everything up ( of that's not possible I also have everything planned to go without me - don't worry I'm not crazy or anything)

I just wanted to take this one moment of what might be my last pregnancy post to say just how great my husband is/ has been/ and surely will be with the new addition. From chopping up lettuce with me before dinner to full house clean ups ( two weeks in a row while I was gone!) he continues to surprise me.

I can't wait till we have two kids to bribe for kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment