Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl 2013

I was really excited about superbowl food this year. I might have amped myself up a little too much. I made homemade pretzel bites. They were very good. I had a handful. Our neighbor, Tom, made chicken wings. They were delicious. I had three. I had a few chips and salsa. I couldn't get myself to overeat. It was more than slightly depressing.
 
The actual football game turned out to be pretty exciting. After the first half, I thought I'd be asleep by the end....but the power outage somehow fueled a comeback for a great game.
 
 
 
 
This commercial was amazing.
 
My doctor told me I looked tired this morning. Apparently I've gotten to the point in my pregnancy where I can't go to bed at 11:30, get woken up at 2:30 by a toddler who's stumbled out of her bed, proceed to throw her in bed with me because I'm too lazy to put her back in her own bed, get poked in the back by said toddler for remainder of the night, wake up at 6:00 to start a new day and then look like my chipper self. But.....I'm two centimeters dialated so......that's something.
 
 
Happy Monday!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i also LOVED that commercial. not a huge fan of dodge, but what a great commercial.

    woohoo for things getting underway! you'll have two babes before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete