Thursday, June 23, 2011


For months, Martin has been telling everyone who asks how it is to be a dad  that he can't wait until he starts getting stuff that says WORLD'S GREATEST DAD. Naturally, I couldn't wait until Aubrey was old enough to pick this out on her own.


I had a very specific present in mind. I wanted a white mug with black block letters that said World's Greatest Dad. I would also have settled for number one dad. Point being, I wanted a really old school 1970s look. That proved difficult to find. In fact, mugs that call out to your father are really on short supply these days.



I ended up just getting a white mug and writing on it myself. My artistic skills aren't the best (or even average) so it sort of looks like a little kid drew it. That would be great if it were even halfway believable that my six month old child wrote on the mug.



Anyway, he really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment