Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clean

On Saturday morning while I was waiting for my english muffin to toast, I decided it would be a perfect opportunity to grab the softscrub and start frantically cleaning the kitchen.

Me: Hey, pretty (talking to Aubrey) this is what happens when your mommy gets in a crazy I am not an adequate woman mood and decides I need to meticulously clean everything immediately. You'll probably get moods like this someday.
Martin: Oh. great.

a couple minutes later..

Me: Just to warn you before we get in a fight later. I am going to clean the entire house today. And then I am probably going to be a complete bitch and yell at you everytime you don't put something away or make a move towards messing it up at least until Tuesday.
Martin: Ok. I can live with that.

It's nice when we can knock our arguments out of the way before they even occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment