Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Robin's Egg Blue

 At the request of the Bride and Groom, Martin and Gabe wore Robin's Egg Blue suits to the reception at the wedding this weekend. Apparently, Alan and Lindsay were really interested in having guests that resembled used carsalesmen.
 Gabe poofed his hair back and looked like he was ready to go pick his date up for prom in 1979.
 And if the moves they were busting in the room is any indication, they were both ready to schoowap and dance the night away. And they definitely did.

 It turned out to be a lucky move for Gabe that these blue suits make an appearance because the real suit he had brought for the ceremony was not quite at its finest.

You see, Martin, Gabe and I
shared a room. Before the wedding, to which Martin and Gabe planned on wearing black suits, we were all changing in the room. Gabe was in the bathroom changing when suddenly we hear:

O....no! Shoot! Ohh Ahh. Ugh. Damn. Egh.
Me: What's wrong Gabe
Gabe: Oh. Ugh....I grabbed Carlton's pants. Oh. Shoot.
walks out of the bathroom with pants on that are just a little too short.
Gabe: Oh. Man. I really hope I have my jacket. Oh. Man.....Oh. Ok. Good. This is my jacket.

a few minutes later

Gabe: Do I look like a total idiot?
I look over to see Gabe in a black jacket with blue pants that are about an inch to short. To top it off, the buttons on the jacket are buttoned up wrong causing the jacket to be lopsided. It did look pretty comical at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment