Saturday, June 4, 2011

She'll Understand in 21 Years

This story is old. Really old at this point. But I never told it and it's worth telling.

You see, during our trips to Maryland both for Katie Mason's wedding shower and then her actual wedding - we were accompanied by my good friend Michelle. Riding in a car with Michelle was amazing. Even though we spent two years together in college, I guess I had never realized we had so much to talk about. But the hours flew by with her there. We didn't even bother turning on the radio and searching for a station as we navigated our way across state lines, we had plenty of conversation to fill the air.

However, on the way home from the wedding Michelle was a little under the weather. So, instead of sitting in the front seat and chatting it up with me - she sat in the backseat next to Aubrey and repeatedly spilled the contents of her stomach into a plastic bag.

I'm sure Aubrey had no idea what was going on but someday....in 21 years or so...maybe she'll have an incling

No comments:

Post a Comment