Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Martin's Super Foods Store

  On Saturday, Martin and I went to the Salvation Army. Twice. We really like it there. It was hot and Aubrey was naked. This is a pattern I stuck to with her pretty much all last week and the greater part of July. It's okay, you can go ahead and be jealous of her nakedness. I know I am.
 Due to her lack of hair and her lack of pink clothing. I can understand that it might be confusing for a complete stranger to easily determine her gender. In Salvo this weekend, on woman oooo-ed and aaaaw-ed over her for a good three to four minutes before finally realizes that she was a she. Luckily, I wasn't really offended at all, even though the woman was very apologetic.

 Martin picked up a lot of great shirts including on that says, Martin's Super Foods Store, We Give You More. He also got some shorts and I got a cute vase.

When we were at lunch with Gabe and Mary, Martin's mom, we mentioned our field trip to the Salvation Army earlier that day and Gabe and Martin immediately decided we needed to go back to look for good suits for an upcoming wedding. So. yes. twice in once day.

No comments:

Post a Comment