Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baby Fever


We went to Florida with our good friends Katie and Ryan and their baby Karalyn. Then Martin's sister, my amazing sister-in-law, Ingrid met us a few days into our trip. I think by the end of her stay she was definitely suffering from baby fever.


And when I say baby fever please don't misconstrue that for put a baby in my belly fever because that is the opposite of what I am referring to with that statement. What I am actually referring to is the nausea that can at times overwhelm a childless person when in the presence of too many children.


At one point I overheard her talking to a friend, There's babies all over the place here. We're on a very strict schedule. We get up at 5:00 every morning and we call it vacation.


In her defense, there was a few trying moments - like this one pictured above when Aubrey got sunscreen in her eyes and cried for two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment