Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What is Football without Great Food?

Like I've mentioned before, since attending a Buffalo Bills game last year - I've been much more excited about football. But the fact remains....I'm mostly in it for the food. This year I've been trying to have something delicious every football Sunday. One week we had chicken tacos. They were so amazing I made them again the following week. This past Sunday I made homemade mozzarella sticks.




I got the recipe on Skinnytaste and I pretty much followed it to a T (something I rarely do). It was well worth it. Besides being super easy to make. These really were delicious. Aubrey was so excited to eat them I couldn't even take a picture before she had her hand out there dipping! And Martin was really impressed that I warmed up the marinara sauce (he's sometimes too easy to please).

Mmm. Headed for her second cheese stick


Martin and Aubrey dicussig how delicious the mozzarella sticks are (I'm not even lying!)

No comments:

Post a Comment