Tuesday, October 2, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Don't be fooled by the title of this post, it's really just an instagram drop disguised as a song from the Sound of Music. Also, a few of my favorite things are also a few of Aubrey's favorite things....mostly because I love watching her smile and hearing her laugh. Oh and when I get home from work late in the evening and she looks up from her dinner plate and shouts Mommy! and then 'Meer Mommy! when I leave the kitchen for a moment.....that's another one of my favorite things I was unable to capture on instagram.
 
 
Also, since my post on hashtags, I've really been trying to embrace the hashtag. I'll include then with the photo....some are good, some are okay, some are weak. Go ahead, weigh in. 
 
#aspiringathlete #barnyardsports

#eatingasmanyaswepick

#cuddlingismyfavorite #intentonDora
#addictedtomilkandsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment