Friday, July 5, 2013

Forgetful

Caton: I've been so forgetful lately. I can't remember if I've already told a story or if I just thought in my head that I wanted to say something so I end up saying things like 6 times. Also, did I mention that Chuck might be coming?
Me: Yes. You've said that about six times tonight.
Caton: See what I mean?!

...

Caton: Chuck, did you say happy birthday to Jenna?
Chuck: I didn't know it was her birthday.
Me: You told us six times Chuck was coming but you didn't tell Chuck once it was my birthday?!
Caton: I told you I can't remember things!

...

Caton: Did I tell you the story about playing can jam last night?
Me: No. I haven't seen you since last night. I am just seeing you now.
Caton: Wait. I saw you last night?
Me: No! Your story happened last night.
Caton: Oh. Right. I can't remember anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment