Friday, July 12, 2013

Stomp



Lately, in conversations wherein you ask Aubrey to do something, she almost always agrees that she should do whatever it is you are asking of her, but that she should do it before her dad stomps it. I'm not quite sure what Martin has stomped on recently, or ever, to give her this impression - but this recent conversation pretty much mirrors the thread of a conversation we have every single day.

Me: Aubrey, can you finish your egg please?
Aubrey: Yeah. I better finish my egg. Or my daddy will stomp it.
Me: Ummm....yeah.
Aubrey: And it will go all over the place.
Me: Yep.
Aubrey: And my plate will be broken.
Me: That won't be good.
Aubrey: And our house will be messy.
Me: Well, I guess you better eat that egg.
Aubrey: Yeah, or my daddy will stomp it.....

picture is obviously unrelated, but adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment