Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wedding Fun: Matt and Judy

 
I apologize for the amount of time that has passed between this wedding and this post (5 days) I was having some technical difficulties with pictures. Point being, this wedding was way too amazing to let five days go by without proclaiming the amazingness to the world. There are many reasons this wedding was near and dear to my heart. The chief reason being I was the person who got Matt and Judy together! On a wine tour many (three) years ago. I remember thinking they would be such a great couple and Martin telling me to mind my own business (he now tries to lay claim to their love, but I know the title is mine).
 


Also, they had their reception in a barn - something that is near and dear to my heart.


And, although I don't have any pictures to prove it, there was an insane amount of dancing. I'm pretty sure we were all photographic gold. Martin and I danced a ton. Gabe and I were on fire with our moves. When the first song started playing, I looked back at the tables and realized not a single person was sitting down. Everyone was on the dance floor. That's how you know you have a good group of friends. Matt, the groom, generally poses a shy, stand in the corner and smile, be the super loyal friend who will give you the shirt off my back if you need it but otherwise doesn't make any waves personality was on top of the world and dancing up a storm. He regularly jumped willingly into the center of a dance circle and started pulling others in with him and swinging them around then casting them off for a new partner. This was definitely his night! Judy, stayed fairly true to her quiet demeanor, but, true to form, was up for anything and danced the night away. I think my favorite part, other than dancing with Gabe (we've been perfecting our dance routine for a good 8 years now) was watching Gabe and Max raise Matt over their shoulders on a chair.


And a wedding is a great time to get pictures with a long lost group of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment