Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas is Coming: Decorations

I'm a big fan of somewhat subtle Christmas decorations. Just a hint of festivity in the air. I'm not really one for overkill.


A mason jar with evergreens and corks. Who wants to come drink wine with me?


I love this vase. And I really love it with evergreens inside


A few ornaments for some added color.


Little House Christmas on display. And the Wise Men making their way to Bethlehem.


Stockings hung with care (my sister-in-law, Megan, made the stockings!) . A nativity (my brother, Garrett, made me that manger a few years ago!)



And a tree picture that I made years and years ago, when I used to be somewhat crafty.

2 comments:

  1. i would love to spend some time with you and sip wine! when?!

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be delightful! Sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete