Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas is Coming: Ornaments

 We have a tradition in our family. Every year on December 6th, St. Nicholas Day, we put out our wooden shoes. And every year St. Nicholas brings us an ornament. This is one of my favorite holiday traditions to start up with Aubrey.


This year, because she loves teddy bears, Martin and I St. Nicholas got her a teddy bear ornament. She adores it. She immediately hugged the bear tight to her when she first received him. Now she frequently crawls over to the tree to check up on him/ take him down to play.



This is one of my favorite ornaments of all time if for no other reason than it actually has ever single word for the bible enclosed. They are just typed extremely small.


I got this one last year and it quickly made its way into the favorites list. It's so beautiful.


Do you have any fun holiday tradition? I'm always looking for good ideas to start in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment