Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl





The superbowl this year was fairly anticlimatic. I don't really know much about football, but until the last three minutes of the game I thought it was a pretty boring game. Things really started the pick up when the Patriots let the Giants score a touchdown and the Giants were really trying all they could do to not score but fell into the endzone.

For the most part, I just really enjoy the company and the food. My sister-in-law Megan came over with her to adorable daughters. My brothers, Alex and Garrett, joined us. Gabe stopped by to cheer against me. Matt Fry stopped in and Kerri Mckenna. A nice full living room, which is all I really wanted anyway. Aubrey and I both wore our Buffalo Bills jerseys to show our support for the home team.

And the food.....gaucamole.....chicken wing dip....buffalo chicken fingers....salsa.....chips with a hint of lime....and shocktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment