Monday, January 21, 2013

The Circus


A couple Friday's ago I got a phone call from my mom.
Mom: Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if we can take Aubrey to the circus next Thursday night. We need to know so we can get tickets. 
Me: Ummm....yeah, sure. 

In the days leading up to the event my mom got Aubrey pretty pumped up about the circus and by dinner on Wednesday evening she was telling Kerri that she was going to see elephants and lions at the circus. I tried to temper down the lions and elephants things because.....it was in the school gym. And I didn't want her to be dissapointed. Turns out she was fine, even without the lions and elephants and was completely enthralled with the circus acts. Laughing, clapping and counting along the entire time!


Since attending the circus, she's been all about being a circus actor in our home and continues to ask Martin over and over again to lift her up high like the circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment