Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Itsy Bitsy Spider


When Aubrey was a baby, I dropped in with a ridiculous number of short posts updating the world on every "milestone" that occurred in her baby life. I haven't really been doing that with Sylvia. I'm not sure what the reason for that is, probably a combination of things, but most definitely trumped by the fact that I spend a lot less time paying attention to Sylvia than I ever did to Aubrey. That's not to say that I love Sylvia any less - because that is definitely not true, just that I have a lot less time to devote to solely her, meaning none - I have no time to devote to her alone. Sometimes I worry that she is going to be developmentally stunted because I spent so much more time just watching and coaxing Aubrey to grow than I do with Sylvia - but, she's a resilient child and I'm sure she'll be just fine.


All that aside, I'm dropping in with a quick and random fact about Sylvia. She loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider. That song will make her crack a smile every time, unless of course the time you're trying to get her to crack a smile is in lieu of feeding, then she's all about the food and not so into the spider song.


And Aubrey loves participating in walking the spider up her face and down the back of her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment