Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Living Room

I spent most of last week unpacking, organizing, and decorating! Organizing things is one of my favorite things to do, so to say it was a good week is an understatement. I was moved home and I was organizing/decorating while also hanging out with my favorite girl!

Anyway, I'll probably be posting pictures of all the rooms in our apartment in the near future because I am just so freaking excited about them all! I haven't gotten around to hanging anything on the walls yet, so all pictures are sans wall decor, but I still think the rooms look amazing anyway. These two pictures are from our living room. I've wanted to have people over on other weekends when we've been home and visiting, but Martin has never wanted to saying that there wasn't anyplace for people to sit. Now with all the furniture moved in and arranged so beautifully, I was more than happy the other night when Martin and I were sitting in our new living room and Martin remarked, "This room is set up for hosting"

And by the way, I know the rocking chair isn't fully in either photo, but don't you love everything about it??? It is an antique rocker that my parents gave me for Christmas. I am seriously in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment