Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spit Up

Lately, I've been finding spit everywhere. Yesterday in particular was a rough day for me, well for my wardrobe.

I started the day out wearing a gray zip up fleece sweater thing. I fed Aubrey in the morning and then burped her. During the burping - there was spit-up involved. I suspected it went past the burpcloth, but I couldn't find it on the couch or my pants or anywhere. So I thought maybe it was all on the burpcloth. Then an hour or so later I crossed my arms only to disover that a small sea of spitup was conveniently resting below along my side, below my armpit but above my waist. Basically situated at the perfect height for me to rest my entire arm in it.

Then. I had a haircut appointment. And I haven't had a haircut since August, so I was irrationally excited. And I went in the closet and put my jacket on, then turned around to get Aubrey ready to go.
Martin: Uhhh. Ummm. You got a little something going on there.
I look down at the lapel of my peacoat only to find a collosal amount of dried spitup plastered across the coat.

And then.

After returning home from a particularly fun ice cream night at our friend's Katie and Ryan's house. I fed Aubrey one more time before putting her down for the night. After this feeding and burping I went to the bathroom only to catch a glimpse of my back in the mirror. Covered in Spit Up.

Needless to say, my tiny little buddle of joy creates a lot of laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment