Friday, January 28, 2011

The Lion and The Gazelle

Last night, Martin and I had the pleasure of having Gabe over for dinner. Martin and Gabe went through an entire liter bottle of Gin and a half gallon of Orange Juice. Needless to say, I think they had a good time.

I always like seeing Gabe because he is a great storyteller. And he's funny. Last night he started to tell Martin and I a story.

Gabe: Ok. I'm going to tell you a story. But you can't scold me. Neither one of you.
Me: I never scold you.
Gabe: Are you serious??
Me: Well, I think I'm getting a lot better!
Gabe: (starts telling story and looks across the table at Martin) Martin you look like a lion waiting for me to drop a gazelle.
Martin: What?! I'm not saying anything.
Gabe: And when I drop it your going to give it a nice slow bite just to show your satisfaction.

Ahh, brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment