Friday, February 4, 2011

The Best Chicken Fingers/ Chicken Parm

 I haven't posted a recipe on here in a long long time. And I figure now is as good a time as any. I don't know about you, but I really like chicken fingers. Chicken Finger Subs. Chicken Fingers with BBQ sauce. Chicken Fingers with hot sauce. There's something about breaded chicken that is just delicious! But, buying the prepackaged stuff is also pretty unhealthy and doesn't really satisfy my craving when I don't have any in my freezer.

First, you start with some chicken breast. I usually slice my chicken breast so they're not quite so thick. But, if the chicken breast you buy is thinner, you don't neccesarily have to do this.
Dip the chicken breast in egg and then in bread crumbs.
I find its really easy to use pie pans for this. And, embarassingly, this is the only thing I have used my pie pans for.






Then toss some olive oil or canola oil in a pan and when the pan is nice and hot place the breaded chicken in there and Cook on both sides until cooked through.  And then - You're Done! If you are looking for the most delicious chicken fingers ever serve these with some BBQ sauce.

If you want to take this one step further and make Chicken Parmesan, place the chicken in a pan with a sprinkling of cheese and some spaghetti sauce, pop in the oven until the cheese melts and viola!

A delicious dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment