Monday, February 14, 2011

New In Two

I have lots to update you on from the past two weeks.....I think. Problem being, I've wasted so much time not updating you I have complete writer's block. I can't think of anything funny to write about these events that, I"ll assure you, were fun events. Just a quick, slightly boring recap:

The Superbowl: I hosted a party! It was fun. amazing. Sangria. Quesadillas. Chicken Wing Dip (that's basically a party in itself) Little Crescent Roll Thingys Wings (and by wings I, of course, mean drumsticks because who wants to mess around with those tiny wings?) Oh, and football. But I basically missed the football party because I was too busy drinking Sangria and gossiping in the kitchen.

Engagement Parties: Ok. One engagement party. For our friends Jim and Jess who are getting married in August!. I've been waiting for this wedding since before our wedding so it's pretty exciting!

Family Pizza Night: There was a time when I wouldn't consider going out for pizza with my parents, brother and Uncle Andy an event. Those times have long since passed. Now I wonder, who could turn down delicious pizza and my dad's hilarious take on almost any event? Throw in Andy falling asleep at the table, the pizza man completely enamored with my lovely daughter, the most delicious pizza I have had in a long time (pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, and onions), and Garrett showering Aubrey with affection like he hasn't seen her in years (when in reality it's been one day) and what you have is a great time!

All right. I guess that's it. There is apparently far fewer parties going on in my life than I feel. But, as long as I think life's a party - It surely is!

No comments:

Post a Comment