Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Office?

Neither Martin nor I work from home. I need an office because I need a printer and Martin really has no paperwork needs for work, so when I say office, I use the term very loosely. But we have an extra room in our house and I have appropriated it the spot for pens, pencils, tape, extra paper and the printer. Hence, the office.
 Formerly, all pens, pencils, tape, markers and rulers were piled in a messy heap in one drawer. And whenever you wanted a pen you could only find pencils and vice versa. Looking for a marker, forget it. You'd never find it in the mess. And a paperclip - it was like looking for a needle in a haystack
 So I seperated everything out into wine glasses and now it's super easy to find whatever you're looking for. And it has the added bonus of looking pretty cool too. And it would look approxiately 167 times better if there wasn't a 58+ year old shade dry-rotting in the background against the window. Unfortunately, I'm probably not going to replace the shade for my short duration here.
And the cups full of pens ensure it's always easy to find one that actually writes!

No comments:

Post a Comment