Saturday, February 12, 2011

This post is sort of an apology and sort of just a little round up of my new life as I know it.

My days are so full.

I used to think my days were busy, but now I'm not quite sure what I thought was busy about them. Now. Now, my days are busy. Of course, when I have three kids that need to go to practices and such and such I will probably repeat this same thing all over again, but for now - I think these days are sufficiently full.

If you had called me during work pre-baby I would probably take a few minutes to talk to you. Then I would make up for unproductive time by working later. Now. I don't talk on the phone. If you call me I will most likely either a. ignore your call. or b. answer and then quickly bring the conversation to an abrupt close. It's not that I don't want to talk to you. It's just that I'm busy powering through work so I can get home as quickly as possible to hang out with my cutie.  So, try to catch my on the drive. Or when I'm home.

And when I'm home. I have absolutely no idea what I did with my time when it wasn't consumed with breastfeeding, changing diapers, giving baths, singing the abc's and then trying to find time to make a nutritious and delicious dinner in there somewhere too.

Anyway. Point being. I'm sorry I haven't been updating as regularly. I will try to get better. But, my life is amazing and crazy and I wouldn't change it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment