Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hollywood.

I haven't really heard a bad pick-up line in a while. Probably partly due to the fact that for the last twelve months I have either been pregnant or carrying a baby in my arms. Those type of things tend to ward off pick-ups in general let alone the bad kind.

But I went back to work last week. And while I love my customers because they are the reason I have a job. Some of them are.....eccentric.

On Wednesday afternoon I was walking around the sales floor in one of my new stores. Right in downtown Rochester. As I'm walking around a customer asks me to point him in the direction of the shrimp.

Me: Right over here sir. Follow me.
Customer: I know your name.
Me: Oh yeah. I don't think you do.
Customer: Yes. It's Holly.
Me: Oh, sorry. No that's not me.
Customer: No. I know your name is Holly because if you ain't from Hollywood  then I don't know what is.


And another homerun.

No comments:

Post a Comment