Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sleep

Aubrey still pretty much gets up every three hours. There are a few nights sprinkled in here or there where she'll go six or every once in a while the entire night. But for the most part its pretty common for me to be up feeding her at midnight.....and then three....and then six....and then its time for me to get up for work anyway.

Last Thursday I was talking to Martin on the phone as I was driving between stores.

Martin: I had a great night last night. I think I slept for a solid eight hours. Man, it was really great.
Me: Well that's good. I slept like crap. Aubrey was up all night.
Martin: Oh really? Well now I feel like a crappy husband.

a couple days later...

Me: Well you're always bragging about how much sleep you get and I haven't slept in at least four months. Not including the fact that I wasn't really sleeping at the end of my pregnancy either.
Martin: When am I bragging about my sleep?
Me: "I got a full eight hours...."
Martin: Well it was actually eight and a half...but I'm not bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment