Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Some Crazy Pictures


I know this outfit above is crazy. Aubrey is actually wearing pants, boots, a dress, and a sweater that doesn't match any of the aforementioned. But she totally rocks it anyway. She was having way too much fun running up and down the steps to the house while I screwed some hooks into the entryway. And then when I was finished she sat down on the step and leaned back on the step behind her.....chillin.


The other day Aubrey peed through her pants. It was warm out so we just let them air dry and she enjoyed running around with no pants on, something that won't be so cute for much longer.


Boots and diapers. Does it get any better?


I was in the habit of making Aubrey an egg for breakfast every morning and she would gladly gobble them up, but lately I've been feeling like she's been getting bored with the egg so I decided to mix it up a little bit. A banana and peanut butter toast. She ate the entire banana and licked all the peanut butter off the toast, the toast, however, she left intact.

1 comment:

  1. the above outfit reminds me fondly of the way Pete would dress Richard's sister Maggie when she was 4.(they would go out all the time like that)
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete