Saturday, May 5, 2012

Withholding

A few days ago I cooked a whole chicken in the crockpot. Since then we've had plenty of leftovers.

Martin: I'm going to make a chicken sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
Me: Oh. That's what I was going to do too.

Martin proceeds to put pieces of chicken on a sandwich with some tomato slices.

I finish up what I am doing (probably cleaning or feeding Aubrey, I'm not really sure) and rip pieces of chicken up and add oregano and salad dressing to make a chicken salad for my sandwich.

Martin: I should have done that! Why didn't you tell me about that?!
Me: Sorry. I thought you would think it was a stupid idea for some reason.

A few minutes later we're eating dinner. Martin makes himself a salad. He eats it. Then I get up and make myself a salad and throw some blue cheese crumbles on top.

Martin: Are you serious?! I feel like you're really withholding from me tonight! I would have wanted blue cheese crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment