Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ring


I'm not usually much of a ring person. I mean, I love my engagement ring for sure, but I never really get to bent out of shape about rings in general. The other day though, I was fooling around with my ring and I was just really struck by how gorgeous it is and realized that I have never in the four and a half years its been in my possesion taken a photo of my ring. So I decided to take one. I think what I really like about it is that it is so absolutely gorgeous and I probably never would have picked it out myself. I guess sometimes Martin knows me better than I know myself.

And a brief story of Martin picking out the ring:

Martin: I think I like that one.
Saleswoman: Oh yes! That is a nice one! I really like that one too!
Martin retelling events to me: And I was just looking at her hands that were totally blinged out with diamonds and thinking, lady, you don't like that ring...it's way too simple for your bling taste, you just want to sell me this shit.

Gabe during the retelling of the event: I hated that place! As soon as they found out I wasn't there to buy a ring everyone completely ignored me!

No comments:

Post a Comment