Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Diaper Disaster

I could stop telling these diaper changing stories, its just they are all so completely halarious. And who would I be if I withheld a perfectly laughable story from you just because its the same story you just heard last week. With a few alterations, of course.

Yesterday afternoon, I figured I would give Aubrey a diaper check before feeding her again. When I went to change her diaper I was surprised to see that there was only pee inside. No poop to be found. And seriously, this kid poops at least twelve times a day. The doctor said I should be concerned if she is filling less than six diapers a day, but so far that has definitely not been a problem. Unless less than six before noon is a cause for concern??? And even that, usually not a problem.

Anyway, so I change my darlings wet, but not dirty, diaper and button her clothes bag together, put her pants on etc. While she's still on the changing table I hear the familiar squishy sound of poop. So I change her again. As I'm grabbing a new diaper to put her in for the second time in 4 minutes she starts to pee. Not just a little bit, but liters of fluid. (approximately). She pees so much that there is a puddle on the changing table and her back is completely soaked in pee. So, now I have to take all her clothes off of her, run her into the bathroom to clean the pee off of her and then dry her off and put a new set of clothes on her.

Needless to say, she wasn't very happy for a few minutes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment