Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wrapping Presents

 I'm not very good at wrapping presents. In fact, I'm terrible. I'm so terrible that I would probably guess Aubrey won't believe in Santa Claus for very long due to the sheer fact that no one would think elves could do such a terrible wrap job.
 But really, I am bad. My wrapping is loose. The corners are crinkly. There just isn't a clean line on the package. And its not that I don't try. Because I do. Well. I think I do. But wrapping is just one area in my life that for the life of me, I am no good.
I mean, let's be honest. It mostly comes down to patience. And anyone who knows me knows I am lacking in patience. And its just really hard to care that much about the appearance of something that is going to get ripped apart and tossed in the garbage in a matter of seconds. Also, I partly blame it on genetics. My mom isn't really all that great at wrapping presents either. This is a fact that I mistakenly pointed out in high school at which point I learned that, even if you are wording a phrase in a manner like oh, I'm really bad at wrapping presents too. You probably shouldn't tell your mom that she is bad at wrapping presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment